2018 has been an absolute pleasure. It’s been busy, hectic but full of love, happiness and family! So here’s a round up of everything I’ve been grateful for this year…
1. Another year spent with Noah, of course!! We started the year with a wobbly one year old and we end the year with a running, boisterous 2 year old! He’s made me cry, laugh and question nearly everything but I feel so privileged to be his Mummy. I also sit and wonder what he’ll be like this time next year and can’t wait to see what milestones we have to look forward to.
2. Our wedding. On the 26th October, our lives changed completely… well on paper anyway. After spending all year planning, we had the most wonderful wedding day and I wish I could do it all over again. There really is something so magical about being surrounded by every single important person in your life all in one room. I would literally give anything to have that day again! If you’re questioning whether to get married, I would say 100% go for it! I’ve never been happier in my life, made especially by sharing the day with our baby boy!
3. Our friends and family. I have been blessed with some friendships growing despite some ending, lots of wonderful family moments and just generally feeling more love than I’ve ever felt before. I’m also so grateful for our puppy, Peggy, who definitely ensures the house is extra loud and extra mad… but I wouldn’t have it any other way!
4. Our health. Despite a few colds and coughs and an annual bug, we have got through another year without an A & E trip or any real health issues at all. Considering that Noah is always running at 100 hundred miles an hour, we are so lucky that we have never needed to take him to hospital. Let’s hope we can escape it for another year next year too!!!
5. The year ahead! I haven’t made too many plans for this upcoming year but I’m focusing on living the moments, appreciating the small things and exploring new places! I can’t wait to see what we all do next year and how Noah will develop throughout the year.